lohud.com

Sponsored by:

Business in the Burbs

Movers, shakers and newsmakers

MasterCard to link with hotel company in new startup

February
10

MasterCard Inc., the Purchase-based credit card giant, is joining Accor Services, the largest hotel company in Europe, to create a company that will offer prepaid service cards. Accor will own 67 percent of the new company, known as PrePay Solutions, and MasterCard’s European subsidiary will own the remaining 33 percent stake. PrePay Solutions will market prepaid cards designed to allow corporations, governments and financial companies to reduce costs and improve efficiency.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 10th, 2009 at 3:22 pm by Jay Loomis. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Category: New business

|

Advertisement

Advertisement
About this blog
Business in the Burbs is our online news blog about businesses based or operating in the Lower Hudson Valley. Visitors here will also find items of interest to consumers in the region. Most contributions are from business reporters and editors covering Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties.

Subscribe

Get blog updates via email:




About the Authors

Categories

Other recent entries




Links

Monthly Archives